Sunny Tales : Alphabets Antibacterial Puzzle (Pink/White)
Sunny Tales is the first-ever baby play mats that come with anti-microbial and anti-bacterial technology that kills 99.9% bacteria and microorganisms using a patented Japan technology. Sunny Tales is the most-hygiene baby play mats. It provides a safe and worry-free playing experience for kids. It protects and prevents injuries for babies and toddlers. It was designed with rounded edges, which is safer compared to other options. It is made of high-quality EVA foam, which provides a right combination of durable and soft material. It has a strong interlock that connects nicely between each pieces. It is also effortless to clean by using water and mild detergent. With impact absorption, 10mm thickness to absorb the impact of falling from kid or toddler. Sunny Tales can be quickly assembled and disassemble and stored easily if required.
How can baby mats be antibacterial? How those mats work?
All you have to do is to simply clean or rinse the mats with clean water before actually using them. Water allows the infused Silver Ions (Ag+) within the mats to be released out to the surface of mats, and those released powerful particles will kill any germs and bacteria that come in contact with the mats. The more it’s being washed, the stronger the antibacterial effectiveness and the efficacy can last for at least 6 years.
Borders & Corners are not included, sell separately.
Quantity : 28 Pieces
Thickness : 10mm
Size Per Piece : 320 x 10 x 320mm
Material : EVA Foam
Packaging : Box
Size : 650 x 155 x 330mm
-Anti-Microbial Formulation with Silver Ions
-Made from soft EVA foam, which protect and prevent injuries for babies and toddlers.
-Includes numbers A-Z design.
-Get children familiar with alphabets, help to develop intelligence.
-Construct building blocks, puzzles or floor mats.
-Super high quality, safe, soft and durable.
-Easy to clean by using water and mild detergent.
-Impact absorption, 10mm thickness to absorb the impact of falling from kid or toddler.
-Design with removable alphabets shapes on the mats.
-Assemble and disassemble easily.
-Recommended ages of 10 months and above.
How long does delivery takes?
What are the shipping rates?
*Orders that are being shipped to Singapore are charged a flat rate of RM30.
How can I track my order?
In order to return your items, your merchandise must meet the following criteria:
1. Items must be in original sale condition: unwashed, unworn or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
2. In the event the products come with additional packaging such as boxes or plastic bags, we will only accept returns with these packaging.
3. Items that fall on the clearance page and tagged with final sales item are not returnable or exchangeable.
4. For hygienic purposes, undergarments and socks are non-returnable/exchangeable.
5. If your order is missing items, please contact our customer service immediately.
6. In the case that you received a wrong item, please contact customer service immediately.
7. Poney reserves the rights to reject any refunds if the return item doesn't meet above conditions.
8. Items must be returned within 30 days from the date the item is received with the original receipt of your order.
9. Store credit cannot be exchanged to cash / credit card. It will be valid for a year upon date issued and can be used to purchase any items on Poney website only.
10. Poney will process the compensation by issuing store credits only when the return meets all of the above conditions.
11. You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return.
12. Return parcel shipping fees will be borne by customers if the return reason is change of mind.
I have received a Defective Product
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman- samples
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please contact our customer service.