- Handling all correspondence and organizing contact between the Account Managers and their business partner/ franchisee as well as internal departments.
- Maintaining key account records and sales.
- Taking, progressing and monitoring from orders till delivery.
- To delegate and complete tasks in the absences of the Key Account Manager and also devising and maintaining office work including screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling meeting and greeting franchisee/business partner, organizing and coordinate appointments.
- To professionally handle any enquiries, suggestions, proposals and complaints from key account / business partner.
- Provide assistance and support to Key Account Managers on day to day operations.
- All coordination works for the International Business Units Team (IBU).
- Franchisee Database Updates & Email/SMS Blasting to all related parties.
- Updates reports and keep track on monthly sales achievement for Key Account Managers.
- To follow up closely on every operation progress and ensuring it was completed within the dateline.
- To maintain cordial and cooperative working relationship with all other related department within the Company in the spirit of teamwork.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Management from time to time.
- Possess Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent.
- Pleasant personality with at least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Fluent in both written & oral communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates with good initiative, trustworthy, self-motivated team player with the ability to maintain high confidentiality and excellent planning and organization skills to prioritize work and follow-up with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently; multi-tasking and working under pressure in a fast-pace environment with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Meticulous, systematic and possess excellent communication and interaction skills at all times with strong sense of responsibility.
If you are interested in a career with PONEY Group, please submit your resume with recent photo, indicating current and expected salary to:
Human Resource Deparment
Address: 19, Jalan SP 2/7, Seksyen 2, Taman Serdang Perdana,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor D.E. Malaysia